Saturday 17 December 2011

Book Review : Sewing for Boys: 24 Projects to Create a Handmade Wardrobe

Okay..I'm no expert seamstress but I am sooooooo excited that I bought this book!

Wooohoooo!

I bought it at Times Bookstore in Bangsar Shopping Centre. It costs RM88. To me it's worth it since you'll get 8 pattern sheets, it is hardcover & spiral bound, full of lovely pics for inspiration & well written instructions.

The price is well worth it
Not only does it help you to create a wardrobe for your little man but it also includes a section on crafts as well. There's also a web companion for Sewing for Boys where you can check out end projects from other sewist & sew-alongs.

For me, I can't wait to start on the sweetheart pj's and also the easy linen shirt. Does pink linen go well with a 2 year old boy? Hehe..I can't wait to find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...