Thursday 29 December 2011

I made : Shoulder bag (also a review of Sew! by Cath Kidston)

I may be the last person in the world to have bought Sew! by Cath Kidston. What got me hooked was that the book offered free (yes...I'm a sucker for free things..it's a Malaysian trait) cotton duck fabric to make the bag on the cover.

So I bought it and brought it home and started to read through the book. Sadly I find it lacking in terms of visual aids. To make the bag, I had to really really really read the instructions line by line. Probably this book is not catered to beginners like me. Other than that, all the other projects look pretty simple to make..I'm looking forward to make the beanie cushion & the bolster cushion...well that is if I don't procrastinate.

Anyhow, here's my finished shoulder bag using the free (hehehe..here comes that magic word again) fabric that came with the book. Enjoice!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...